Friday, August 28, 2015

Flight to Rome


Today, we had to take a six hour drive to San Francisco from LA. We got through security and hopped onto the plane for our 12 hour flight. I watched Annie (new one) and Tomorrow Land. After that, I fell asleep. I woke up when when we were about to get off in Munich (in Germany). Then, we had to catch another flight which went for two hours to Rome. 

Then we got to our new home. It had three levels and one of the levels was outdoors. Then, we went straight to sleep, except for me. I was so jetlagged that I stayed up all night. In the morning at about 4, Ada woke up and then dad woke up too. I played with Ada for a bit and then, we I was going to have breakfast with them, but I fell asleep and I slept all day!

I woke up at 4 O'clock in the AFTERNOON. Then, we went to a delicious dinner place where I had margarita pizza with ham. The Italian ham (prosciutto) is DISGUSTING! After that, we had ice cream which was DELICIOUS! Then, I went back to bed again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment