Sunday, October 4, 2015

MY BIRTHDAY

Today its my birthday!!!!!!! We went to Lego land for my birthday. When we got there, I thought it was going to be boring. But it was actually really cool.

 We first played with Lego for a bit. I made a small house. My dad  made spaceships and Max made cars.

 After that, I went down stairs and did this cat burgular thing. You had to sneak past the lasers without being touched by them.

 Next, Max and I went to build cars. It was really fun. Next, I watched clutch power film. It was 4D. That was fun. Next, I went into a room where they taught max and I how to make a whale. It was hard to do it because they spoke Japanese.

 After that we went home....well most of us did. Dad and I went a place called Joypolis. The first ride that dad and I  went on went upside down. After that dad and I went on a game ride, and we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next we went upstairs. We found this ride that I really wanted to go on. It went upside down sooooooooooooooooooo much that dad felt sick. Then we went home. This had been an awesome birthday. One I'll never forget. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment