Friday, September 11, 2015

Egskov castle

Today we’re going to Egeskov Castle. We caught a train, then walked for thirty minutes to get there. The first thing we did was play in the Most awesome play ground in the world!!!! My favourite thing in the playground was the flying fox. It went really fast, and you felt like you were about to hit a tree! After that, we went on a canopy walk up in the trees. Next we found stilts, go-carts, a maze, and Segways. 
And when I went on the go-cart, I broke my finger. I tried to make myself go faster by using my hands.  And that’s where I broke my finger. The people there didn’t have any ice, so they gave me a slushy in in a bag.
 After that was over, we went inside the castle. There were lots of olden day clothes. But my favourite was the rooms that were made to look like in the olden days. There were also the most beautiful gardens there. After that we did the maze again.
Then we went home. On the way home dad and I saw lots and lots of black slugs. It was gross. Then we went home and went to sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment