Friday, September 25, 2015

Euro Gamer

Today we arrived in Birmingham. Max was very excited because we were going to Euro Gamer. Euro Gamer is a really big gaming convention. I, on the other hand, was less enthusiastic. But once I got there, I found I really enjoyed myself. The first thing we did was go in a  Minecraft hunger games. I always lost. 
After that, we went searching for new games. I found a game that Max and I really liked. It was called Gang Beasts. We played it for about twenty minutes. Then we got bored. 
Next, I went off to play mario on the nintendo, while dad and max went to play Splatoon. When Max and dad came back, they had smiles beaming with light. They said that Splatoon was so fun, and that they got in to a tournament. They convinced me to play, and after I finished the first one, I wanted to do it again. Next, we went to the indy games, which were games with weird ideas. One of them I really liked. It was called Cerulean Moon and it's available on the ipad in 2016, which was disappointing. 

Next, we went back to Minecraft. After that we went to a place with even weirder ideas. I liked one where you were like a super hero and you could fly and go to outer space, which was pretty cool. 
After that, I saw theses gigantic head phones that worked. And it was really loud when you went  through. 
After that we played a board game called cash and guns. We were all bank robbers. I was a bank robber called Yoko. And how you won was who ever got the most cash wins. It was really fun. 
After that we went to the merchandise, where I got a toy ocelot called Mr. Ocelot. Then we went home. This has been an awesome day. See you back at school. bye


No comments:

Post a Comment